Breast Health Services
The Cancer Program at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health offers breast health services through the Clark Comprehensive Breast Center in Easton, the Eleanor and Ethel Leh Women's Center in Chestertown and University of Maryland Shore Medical Pavilion at Queenstown. The Clark Comprehensive Breast Center offers services including:
- Diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic core biopsies
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Breast MRI-guided biopsies
- Fine needle aspirations
- Surgical care for all benign and malignant diseases of the breast
- Telemedicine genetics counseling services
- Community and outreach programs
The Clark Comprehensive Breast Center in Easton is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Team members of the Clark Comprehensive Breast Center at UM Shore Regional Health.