Labor and Delivery
Labor and Delivery classes are offered monthly at UM Shore Medical Center at Easton. During this one-day course, expectant parents are provided with an overview of:
- Maternal reproductive health
- Signs, symptoms and stages of labor
- Pain management during labor
- Techniques for a successful birthing experience
- Cesarean delivery
- Recovery after childbirth
Contact: 410-822-1000, Ext. 5200.
Click here for a full schedule of Childbirth and Parent Education programs offered at UM Shore Regional Health.